[WTS] Selling the rig! $550 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guigoos

Reputable
Nov 19, 2014
Times are tough - I'm selling the rig under the pretense that I will someday build (and use!) my 16 screen multi-monitor Dream Machine that will far outperform this one.

Its story:

The tower was purchased as a prefabbed rig from CyberPowerPC in August of this year. I played on it a bit, then decided I needed more juice. I then put into it a Corsair H60, Gigabyte GTX 770 2gb, 128gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD, SuperNOVA 750W PSU.
I work full time, so it hasn't really seen too much action; some late nights of gaming, not too much more, never was able to push its limits until I tried Shadow of Mordor with the ultra high res pack and the AA cranked. It didn't like that too much. However, it runs Skyrim, Metro, BF4, all the fun stuff beautifully. Here she is:

Parts:

CyberPowerPC X-Saber Black Gaming Case

ADATA 8GB DDR3-1600 2x4gb

Toshiba DT01ACA050 500GB 7200 RPM

AMD FX-4300 Vishera Quad-Core 3.8GHz

MSI 760GM-P34 (FX) AM3+ AMD 760G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler

Samsung 840 Pro Series 2.5" 128GB SATA III Solid State Drive

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 B2 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified 750W Power Supply

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 770 2GB

AZZA keyboard and mouse

Coolermaster 200mm case fan

***Front usb ports do not work***

If you'd like time-stamped pictures of the parts themselves, PM me. Per skept's advice, I have lowered the pricetag to $550 OBO.
I am located in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Make an offer!

Thanks for your time.

skept1k

Honorable
May 11, 2013
Just a future FYI, Goo gone is EXTREMELY corrosive. I was removing stickers off a customer's laptop once a few years ago and used just a little of the stuff, it ate through most of the plastic. I ended up having to purchase them a new top bezel/cover. Don't let the same mistake misfortune you! :) Also, you may want to move closer to the $500-$600 range. The mobo and CPU are stunted sadly :(

Guigoos

Reputable
Nov 19, 2014
Thanks, skept! I will do small spot tests before I attempt to remove the ones on plastic. Thanks for the reality check with prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.