WTT- Daytona USA Twin Sit down driver for Williams Junkyard

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Slightly different thatn other post.

I looking for Daytona USA Twin sit down driver

will trade for for WIlliams Junkyard

Would prefer something near Raleigh NC

contact me at

rpresutti at bellsouth dot net

if interested.

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Try going to the auction in winston. They always have several daytonas.
I got one there 2 auctions ago.