WTT: Prototype for 2 dynamo cabs

Want to trade a nice Spot 7up game for two dynamo cabinets with working
monitors. The Spot is all original and working. Only about 20 or so were
made (to my knowledge). Entertaining other possible swaps. Can deliver or
pick up if located in Texas. Pick available on request.
coinitup@austin.rr.com

I've never heard of this, and a quick search turned up nothing...Any
more info on the game? Pics?

Guess I got another rare one. First the Defender with rare Side Art,
now a Spot game I bought at the last auction here in Dallas.

If anybody wants mine, It can be had for a pretty reasonable price.
Coin door has been kicked in but I have a replacement for it. Works good.

Defender will be going up on EBay as soon as I can get to it.

Pat D.