WTT : Seattle Area - Vid / Vids For Pinball Machine

I am looking for a pinball machine that works and isn't to thrashed,
that is either an oldie or something more modern. I may have a vid or 2
to trade. Hit me up if you have something i may be interested in..
Thanks Robb

I have a nice TOOBIN available.. Also have a FINAL FIGHT in an Space
Duel cab. ( currently needs monitor( GO7 Flyback ) work.. Have a
Centipede.. Have a Return of the Jedi ( probably should keep though ).
Thats about it right now as i want to keep my other precious items to
me..

Dave wrote:
> What vids do you have.

Oh.. And a MISSILE COMMAND.. Got the replacement trackball roller rods
install but haven't done the bearings yet. I do have those though..

Dave wrote:
> What vids do you have.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

So where are you located at.Does the waterfall on the Tubin work.