WTT: Very nice Spy Hunter in Cali

Hey guys,

I'm looking to trade a 100% working Spy Hunter in Northen Cali (+ or -
cash) for another 80s game in good condition. The spy hunter has new
side art and a new monitor. It looks and plays great. Let me know
what you have to trade. Thanks.

levi wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm looking to trade a 100% working Spy Hunter in Northen Cali (+ or -
> cash) for another 80s game in good condition. The spy hunter has new
> side art and a new monitor. It looks and plays great. Let me know
> what you have to trade. Thanks.

Whatcha looking for?

I have Joust, SI cocktail, Turbo Outrun, and a few others.

-Stephen

Hey Stephen,

I'd be interested in the Joust. What condition is it in? Where are
you located? What else do you have?