WW2 pgm shown on 12/28 featuring Hub Zemke

Status
Not open for further replies.

airboy

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2011
On 12/28 the MilChannell aired a program featuring WW2 ace Hub Zemke flying both the p-47 and 51..toward the end of the pgm they mentioned that he had gone home to Montana during his service...The name rang a distant bell, but I had to check my Fraternity catalog to find that he was in the same Frat House I was,,but 15 years earlier,,I'd like to aquire the program so I could add it to our archives..any help appreciated.Please do not post your @mail (that way u are helping to spread the spam), u will be automatically notified if some one post fresh line in your thread. Thanx : )

Solution

The name of the show was "Missions that changed the war" "Germanys last Ace" It is a 4 part series that featured Hub Zemke Jr. and Gunther Rall. It is narrated by Gary Sinise. You can get it at Amazon, I-tunes etc.

dmounts

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2011

The name of the show was "Missions that changed the war" "Germanys last Ace" It is a 4 part series that featured Hub Zemke Jr. and Gunther Rall. It is narrated by Gary Sinise. You can get it at Amazon, I-tunes etc.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS