[SOLVED] X.M.P

Jun 20, 2020
Hello guys, i have a question. I have 3200mhz RAM, if I want to enable X.M.P. should i put 3200, or something slightly lower?

Solution
If 3200mhz doesn't work, or if it does but windows crashes or some programs crash, might have to lower it if you don't want to mess with it.

I run 3200mhz kit on my Thradripper 1950x and I've been trying to get it stable for the last 2 months, my issues happen with my audio crackling or I get a random app crash occasionally, anything under 3200mhz works fine for me, But I'm trying to find what I can do to make it stable, slow process for memory sometimes.
If 3200mhz doesn't work, or if it does but windows crashes or some programs crash, might have to lower it if you don't want to mess with it.

I run 3200mhz kit on my Thradripper 1950x and I've been trying to get it stable for the last 2 months, my issues happen with my audio crackling or I get a random app crash occasionally, anything under 3200mhz works fine for me, But I'm trying to find what I can do to make it stable, slow process for memory sometimes.

Solution