x4 845 or x4 860k

Lucky_JP

Prominent
Jun 1, 2017
Just like the title says either one of them.
I have the motherboard already and would like to play player unknown battlegrounds with a rx460 msi 2gb oc at like 60 fps or get the most fps which should i get? I cant change the mobo

Solution
That game is early access, so no one can guarantee framerate. These are budget CPUs so you probably want the faster one if they both cost you the same. I don't think the 860k is so much faster that I'd pay extra for it. Finally, the RX 460 is meant for 60fps at 1080p in esports games. Battlegrounds is not in that category, so to get smooth fps in that game with a 460 you'll probably need to play at 720p, and even then you'll only get framerate as high as the CPU allows.
That game is early access, so no one can guarantee framerate. These are budget CPUs so you probably want the faster one if they both cost you the same. I don't think the 860k is so much faster that I'd pay extra for it. Finally, the RX 460 is meant for 60fps at 1080p in esports games. Battlegrounds is not in that category, so to get smooth fps in that game with a 460 you'll probably need to play at 720p, and even then you'll only get framerate as high as the CPU allows.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS