X470 Aorus gaming 7 wifi has no display output

Nov 17, 2018
I bought the x470 Aorus gaming 7 wifi for 2400g being overkill and had plans about changing processor and get new GPU later

The problem is there is no display output for monitor in the motherboard

Do I need to sell my motherboard and get new or is there any solution

That high-end board wasn't built with intention of using it with an APU like the 2400G. Selling your board is one option, but you'll almost certainly lose in the process. Can you return the board to your seller and maybe exchange it for another?

Nov 17, 2018

I guess I gotta sell it ...the reseller said he ordered it on my request and getting a customer for it would be hard ....least he can do is help me sell the motherboard cannot return it

Sorry for that...but another choice is exchange the 2400G for a 2600 and buy a cheap video card like a 1030 if you can swing that.

genz

Distinguished
Theoretically there's rear USB3.1 which is also Thunderbolt 3 so you would use a USB-C to Displayport adapter.

In practice the Aorus was released before the 2400G so that is likely either nonfunctional without an EFI update or nonfunctional period due to the connectivity (pin pattern, protocol etc) of the iGPU being impossible to know and put on the board before the APUs came out.

You've bought it now so by all means be a test dummy for the public and post back with how it goes. :)

Nov 17, 2018

Anyways thanks