Board: MSI X470 Gaming Plus
BIOS: Last Bios
VGA: 4GB RX 570 ROG STRIX
PSU: Evga 750w 80 plus
CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x
MEM: G SKILL 8GB DDR4 2400 MHZ AND Hyperx Fury 4GB DDR4 2400 mhz
COOLER: UX100 thermaltake rgb
OC: None

I bought a motherboard by ebay at a good price about 88 dollars the x470 gaming plus but notice that the dimm 3 and 4 ports (dimma1 and dimma2) do not work I have tried putting different memories .... resetting the bios and it does not work I feel very sad because the seller does not He wants to reimburse and I don't know what to do even update the bios without problems to see if it was that, and he still doesn't detect the memories ... I don't know what it can be, does anyone help me? I just want to be able to use my dual channel :c

Last edited:

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
You got scammed, but Ebay should be able to reimburse you for receiving a defective motherboard - they have a 30-day return policy, right?
Get your money back mate, and send that POS mobo back to the asshat that sent it to you.

By the way, the memory slots aren't something you can fix on your own.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
You can't. Please get in touch with Ebay customer service and get your money back.

Do you know how to weld?
Are you versed in electrical engineering?
Do you know how motherboard circuit lanes work, and are able to repair them without breaking other lanes and screwing up another part of the mobo?
Can you remove the damaged memory slots without ripping up anything else?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
'F' the seller! Ebay has a 30 day return policy on sales. Contact Ebay support, let them know what happened - and they should be able to refund your money: https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/ask-ebay-step-help-buyers?id=4701
It's been more than 3 days and they(the seller) refuse to do anything to assist you.

Quit monkeying around with that asshat seller's BS - they sold you a defective item, you are owed your money back. Get Ebay support on their ass.

Jan 18, 2020
'F' the seller! Ebay has a 30 day return policy on sales. Contact Ebay support, let them know what happened - and they should be able to refund your money: https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/ask-ebay-step-help-buyers?id=4701
It's been more than 3 days and they(the seller) refuse to do anything to assist you.

Quit monkeying around with that asshat seller's BS - they sold you a defective item, you are owed your money back. Get Ebay support on their ass.
I can't i'm not from us....i try reseat the cpu and still don't working

Jan 18, 2020
Try to clean the slots ... the a1 and a2 do not work disconnect (psu, graphics card, cpu, cooler and power from power supply and nothing and I put it back together has no bent pins on the cpu everything works except the dual channel, I'm using the pc right now but in single channel what I do not understand is that since I bought it has that problem and I have not been able to solve it and it is something that makes me sad they scammed me? something like that.