Question x570 Aorus & Ryzen 3900x with memory Corsair Vegueance 64 GB 3200

Nov 9, 2019
I changed my motherboard for X570 Aorus Ultra becouse I need tree m.2.

I build the system and boot, go into the BIOS to config XMP for the memory work to 3200 mhz and restart to install Windows. This working with only one M.2 without problems,

After install Office but I had the first problem when I turn off the computer for put the second m.2, the system not boot, I only could boot again pressing the button QFLASH (in fist I believed is button for Clear Mos not for update BIOS, I was lucky because when this problem occurs it is the only way I can restart the system).

Any times I have the problem ramdomly when y restart the system and I think always have the problem when I turn off the computer and quit the power cable for one minute.

This cpu, memories and other components was tested with other motherboards (asrock x570 creator, asus x570-e gaming) so not is problem of any component, I have other motherboard MSI prestige x570 Creation and not have any problem.

The graphical card is old card Gigabyte Nvidia GT 630.

The power is Corsair HX1200i, I have connected the cable with 8 pin and 4 pin cable for cpu connection in the motherboard

When I have the problem, the Status LEDs for DRAM and CPU LEDs not ligth boot and vga as usual only the DRAM LEDs light up and after a while the CPU has passed to return to DRAM and alternatively but it does not get to whistle the speaker of the computer nor does it receive a signal on the screen, but If there was a problem in any of them, the computer would not work at any time, being able to run both the Aida64 xtreme and Prime95 tests without problems.

The problem only occurs sometimes when turning off and on, sometimes when restarting and I think whenever I turn off the source from the back button

turn on alternately and alternatively it changes to a more intense color and the computer speaker does not whistle nor does it receive a signal on the screen, but if there was a problem in any of them the computer would not work in some moment, being able to run both the Aida64 xtreme and Prime95 tests without problems.

The problem only occurs sometimes when turning off and on, sometimes when restarting and I think whenever I turn off the source from the back button

Any idea about wich can be the problem?

P.D. I have 2 memory modules (2x32Gb) up to 64 GB, I have tested with only one module and like the test led show the problem is memory I change the memory module from bank 2 to 4 and the system restart.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS