[SOLVED] X570, B550 Aorus Pro, B550 Vision D

May 7, 2021
Hi Sirs,

Anybody here using GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Pro, GIGABYTE B550 Vision D or GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro with Ryzen 5 3600 proc? I just want to ask if AMD-V can be seen using cpu-z or hwinfo after enabling svm in bios. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Solution
Hi Sirs,

Anybody here using GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Pro, GIGABYTE B550 Vision D or GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro with Ryzen 5 3600 proc? I just want to ask if AMD-V can be seen using cpu-z or hwinfo after enabling svm in bios. Thank you in advance!

You need to check it yourself to be sure of that, cpu-z should display it under the "instructions" in the cpu tab.
Hi Sirs,

You need to check it yourself to be sure of that, cpu-z should display it under the "instructions" in the cpu tab.

Solution
May 7, 2021

My mobo is B450 Aorus Elite but it doesn't show in cpu-z. If any of the above mentioned mobo will show the instruction in cpu-z, I'm going to buy it. I am suspecting my mobo despite of svm being enabled in bios, it still does not show it

My mobo is B450 Aorus Elite but it doesn't show in cpu-z. If any of the above mentioned mobo will show the instruction in cpu-z, I'm going to buy it. I am suspecting my mobo despite of svm being enabled in bios, it still does not show it

Update your mobo bios to the most recent one provided by the manufacturer, after that, windows10/11/hwmonitor/cpu-z should display the correct information.