[SOLVED] x570 motherboard..?

yogeshgamerz

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2013
Hey guys, I bought few pc components (except motherboard & gpu).
But I stuck between these motherboards "Msi x570 Unify, Msi x570 Gaming Carbon ac, x570 Aorus Pro Wifi, x570 Aorus Ultra" They all have almost similar price in india (between 27k-29k)
Please help me to choose better motherboard for my system

My current components are
Ryzen 3700x
G.skill Trident RGB 3200mhz (16x2)
Antec 700w earthwatt 80+Gold PSU
NZXT h510 elite
(Planing to buy Red Devil 5700xt along with mob)

Thanks. (Ignore my bad english please)

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
MSI Unify. I didn't have the Gigabyte Ultra, but the Master instead. I had many issues with stability, booting and RAM OC. Many others had the same issues. Returned it for the Unify and its been rock solid.
Guess each person has their own experience. Aorus Master is one of the top boards you can buy and very well reviewed. Using a Gigabyte X570 gaming x and it has none of the issues you speak of and is the bottom of X570 boards.
MSI Unify. I didn't have the Gigabyte Ultra, but the Master instead. I had many issues with stability, booting and RAM OC. Many others had the same issues. Returned it for the Unify and its been rock solid.
Guess each person has their own experience. Aorus Master is one of the top boards you can buy and very well reviewed. Using a Gigabyte X570 gaming x and it has none of the issues you speak of and is the bottom of X570 boards.

Solution
I really wanted it to work. It's one of the best looking motherboards I've seen with outstanding specs all around. There was a pretty substantial thread on overclockers forum with numerous people having similar issues. Also, it came to light an unannounced PCB layout revision and it possibly connecting to the issues that were happening.