[SOLVED] X570 steel legend and ryzen 5600x

May 2, 2021
Hello! I have an x570 steel legend mobo with 2.6 bios and I wanted to flash newer bios version so my 5600x could run so I used a ryzen 1200 cpu to acces bios and I successfully updated them to version 3.7 via usb. But when I swapped to 5600x my pc is stuck at a boot loop...cant acces bios and I also tried to use again the ryzen 1200 but now this bios version want recognize the cpu. I didnt notice in the asrock site the right steps to make it work. What can I do?
Sorry for my english, hope it makes sense.

Did you reset CMOS after flashing BIOS?

Do it with pulling the battery: turn power off and disconnect the power cable, open up system and remove the coin cell battery, short the CMOS reset pins with the blade of a screwdriver for about a minute, then put the battery back in and reassemble and try to boot up.

May 2, 2021
Did you reset CMOS after flashing BIOS?

Do it with pulling the battery: turn power off and disconnect the power cable, open up system and remove the coin cell battery, short the CMOS reset pins with the blade of a screwdriver for about a minute, then put the battery back in and reassemble and try to boot up.
This must be done with 5600x or with 1200? Cause in the asrock site I saw a step that I have missed...