[SOLVED] X570 Taichi / X570 Aorus Master?

Rocksy

Prominent
Jan 25, 2020
these are 2 good boards and I try to decide..

Have more features on the Aorus but I read some reviews that this board have issues and problems with the bios and cmos and more..

The Aorus Master have 2.5G lan and better sound card I think..

they both have good heatsinks on the NVME? because maybe I buy heat one.

which you choose?

Solution
As a X570 Taichi owner, I can confirm they had a noisy chipset fan when they released, but soon after they fixed it with a better fan curve, I have no issues with mine regarding noise.
Performance, it's pretty much the top of the crop for AM4, for the sub 300$ price point, features, VRM, build quality, you cant go wrong.
Mine rock solid overclocked 24 /7.
I have an Aorus X570 Pro. more or less the same board, the Master has some fancier heatsinks and the better network chip iirc.
haven't ran into any BIOS issues except for the first release bios back in the day (early adopter). haven't had any other issues so far, runs like a charm.

the Taichi last time I checked has noise issues since the position of the chipset fan is rather questionable.

As a X570 Taichi owner, I can confirm they had a noisy chipset fan when they released, but soon after they fixed it with a better fan curve, I have no issues with mine regarding noise.
Performance, it's pretty much the top of the crop for AM4, for the sub 300$ price point, features, VRM, build quality, you cant go wrong.
Mine rock solid overclocked 24 /7.

Solution