X800 XT has been out yet?

samkoo

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2004
I know X800 PRO has been out already. How about XT? I checked several AIB websites, some don't even post X800 PRO. I saw X800 XT in sapphire website, so I am wondering that it has been already out. By the way, Powercolor has a backpack for X800 Pro, it looks quite cool. Also, I saw some super giveaway from PowerColor. They give out X800.

Powercolor has a backpack for X800 Pro
That's to make it easier for you to carry for when you return it for fixes or RMA'ing. :evil:

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

pauldh

Illustrious
Or a nice bag to put it in when it dies and PC is out of business.

Or a nice bag to store it in as it will spend more time out of the gaming rig than in it.

:smile: hehe, that's fun. $400+ Powercolor, ugh.

ABIT IS7, P4 2.6C, 512MB Corsair TwinX PC3200LL, Radeon 9800 Pro, Santa Cruz, TruePower 430watt

pauldh

Illustrious
Maybe they will introduce an EZ version with memory clocked half speed. It will shine on pricewatch as an X800pro for $30 cheaper than everyone else. :frown:

ABIT IS7, P4 2.6C, 512MB Corsair TwinX PC3200LL, Radeon 9800 Pro, Santa Cruz, TruePower 430watt

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I listened to you and softmodded my friends 9600 Pro EZ to a 9600 Pro, and now it doesn't work, DAMN YOU! 5ns RAM simply won't run at 3.3ns no matter what software you use!

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
It's a 9600 with a 400MHz chip clock and 4ns or 5ns memory clocked at ~200MHz.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>