Question X99ftw display ports not working

Baconforall

Prominent
Aug 26, 2019
So I needed to move my battlestation for a carpet ripup. Afterwards I go to plug everything back in and nothing on my monitors. The 4k monitor:nothing. 1080p monitor hooked into vga,nothing. Other 1080p monitor hooked into hdmi:nothing.I had no display issues before and i was very careful to not pull any cables or be anything but gentle with my tower. The hdmi monitor works immediately when plugged into my laptop,so im assuming such would be the case with the other 2 monitors. My roommate's monitor displayed nothing when plugged into my computer.am i missing something here or do i need a new motherboard? There have been no major hardware or software changes recently

Lutfij

Titan
Since you can operate off the HDMI port, see if uninstalling GPU drivers using DDU and reinstalling with the latest drivers helps. You might want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending for your motherboard. On a side note, might want to include our full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Baconforall

Prominent
Aug 26, 2019
I cant operate off the hdmi port. I simply confirmed my monitors and cables are all working by plugging them into a different computer. No visual data is making it from my computer to any of my 3 monitors or my roomate's monitor so doing any updates is impossible since i cant see what is going on.

CPU:I7 7700
Motherboard:EVGA X99FTW
RAM: 32GB total,8 4gb sticks. Dont remember the brand
GPU:Nvidia gtx titan z
SSD: Samsung EVO series 860 1tb
Running a 1000w power supply
Chassis: Rosewill thor v2 gaming tower