Xbox 360 and one power cable extension

Gaogier

Commendable
Jan 4, 2021
Hello, so basically I had to move my room around, and now my power cable to my Xbox 360, and my Xbox one don’t really reach the consoles.
I have had to make a temporary bracket for the external power boxes, but this is not ideal as there is no ventilation there.

I somehow need an extension cable from the connected bit that goes into the console (female to male) that’s about 1m (3ft) for the original style Xbox, and the original Xbox one.

do these even exist? Where can I get them?

also, do anyone know where I can get (just) the sync button for the Xbox 360 controller? I have lost mine, I am after about 4-5 of them.

i am customising my Xbox 360, Xbox one, PC, fridge and my controllers for each, that are not limited editions to be on display, when not in use.

Assuming you're talking about just the thing that plugs into the wall socket, both consoles use an IEC connector on the power brick/console end. So you can buy a longer mains to IEC connector. There are several types, so make sure the one you buy matches the one the console needs.

Alternatively there are short extension cables you can buy.

Or you can run a power strip with a long enough cord to the consoles

As far as the sync buttons, if you're talking about that tiny button on the top of the controller, they don't sell replacements. You have to cannibalize another controller with one. Or 3D print it

Gaogier

Commendable
Jan 4, 2021
Hello

Sorry I completely forgot what the connection was called. I am looking for falcon (I think) female to male extension cable. So you have the mains plugged into wall (normally) then the psu brick, then the wire goes to the console, this is the bit I need.
Where I have my Xbox360 , sky, Xbox one and more high, the cables to the Xbox don’t reach, so the psu box is halfway up the wall. I have had to anchor the psu box to the wall. This also means that my unit won’t go fully back to the wall.

I also need one for the Xbox one, but I think this would be easier to find.

as for the sync button on the Xbox controller, yeah it’s that small part, I am happy to buy the section with the bumper included but they all have no sync buttons.

Gaogier

Commendable
Jan 4, 2021
Yeah, this is what I was thinking, I guess it’s completely unsafe to rewire the cable to make it longer? I am talking about a former electrical person… or a Royal Navy engineer?

by former electrical person, my mum was a school caretaker/site manager/trained in several fields of the trade. By Royal Navy engineers, my niece’s dad is able to fix the ships and everything on it, but they are the ones with the tools to do it. He can’t take home a ship’s engine for example…