XBOX 360 Emulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkithanime

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
YO! Have they made a Xbox 360 emulator yet? is in in beta? or whats going on o_O.

i love playing ps2 games on my pc and i would love to play some of the newer games that weren't realesed for Pc

(cause "Too Human" is just sitting their on my desk taunting me TT.TT... ya i know it was a bad game but it was $15 at game stop shut up :p)

any info on one being made would be great :)

Darkithanime

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
lol i was left out of the conversation TT.TT but... anyway ya there's 2 good ps2 emulators I have an old geneic Hp desktop that i only add a grphics card and it could play xenosaga ALMOST at top speed (the voices would gett ahead of the fps -.-')

but if anyone's interested i can post the settings i had on that computer :)

and ya you could tell those emulators on you-tube weren't real by all the hate mail from the comments X'D

by YAY PS3 it will be awesome (someone had better post it... when they make it) :)

<('o'<) (^'o'^) (>'o')>

thanks for the feed back guys :)

otoliflands

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
Yea there is one PCSX2 and a Dreamcast one
Dreamcast one works better and faster :D
But i use PCSX2 because its a bit more easier :kaola:
I have a crappy Nvidia Geforce 8500 GT oc'd and i could play Mortal Kombat Deception at 40+ fps :bounce:
Ps3 Emulator the said that it will use very much power.....
So they haven't started working on it (as far as i know)
I wish there was one for XBOX :cry:
I just love UFC and MMA for ps3 :D

Darkithanime

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
PCSX2 FTW! :O

well the good thing is that even if it is a ps2 game you can configure Xbox controllers to them

i don't think multiplayer is possible yet is it? (on the ps2 one?) :S

lol on my crap computer "Mortal Kombat Armageddon" was so slow you could push all the buttons for a combination move before the character could even get His/Her first kick out XD (15Fps)

but someone had better make one for Xbox360 (or PS3) soon -.-'

You have PCSX2 for the PS2, which does almost daily releases. Dolphin is for Gamecube/Wii, which is fast fixing individual bugs that remain to be fixed.

For the most up-to-date emulator news:
www.emucr.com

And no, there is no 360 emualtor. We don't even have an XBOX 1 emulator yet...

NoUserBar

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011
I think I'll be a long time before anyone manages to emulate the fidgety xbox lol, let alone ps3. Or what kind of computing it would take! Have to wait for the new intell processor probably (to be cost effective)

I looked at the PCSX2 forums and apparently they have a really compatible speed hack that you can use for the emulator. By some accounts it really speeds it up.

ah,
Emucr huh, thanks for the site gamerk316~

but,
Can all the downloads be trusted? I can't always find a link to the page where the project is worked on.. o_O Most seem legit though.

EmuCr typically links to some download site [rapidshare, megaupload, etc] with the executable. I've yet to have a problem. I actually have the link to the Dolphin Git archive on my home PC, which I use to check if there is a new Git release [which is usually at least once per day].

Darkithanime

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
"DOLPHIN" FTW!!!

also

would wii games run slower or faster than gamecube games on dolphin?

"Pikmin" and "Smash Bros Melee" work great, but would brawl run at the same speed?

and can you hook up the wii controller to the pc?

i heard somewhere that with a bluetooth (or something) it picks up the controllers signal

Darkithanime

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
Lol good job Sasori, looks like im going to have to pick up some 360 games :p

...and to Poser: is the orphis build bot page supposed to help perfect games?, cause Ive been trying to find fixes for games and i cant seem to find them
( i still haven't figured out why the characters in soul calibur 2 are missing their faces at the start of the round :p)

Oh and one other thing heres a site that claims it has a PS3 emulator http://playstation3emulator.com/ i dont know if its legit cause XJZ wont get rid of the adver. maybe someone else can figure out if its real

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
There is no functioning playstation 3 emulator, but if you're curious to try it out, it would probably be best for you to download appropriate anti-malware and anti-virus programs. Then nut up, and check it yourself. It's more than a little selfish to ask someone else to check a suspicious site for you. Particularly when you should already know that it's claiming to be something that is widely known to not exist yet.

rpg_poser

Honorable
Mar 12, 2012
I wouldn't try any of those supposed PS3 and XBOX360 emulators. PS2 emulation isn't mature. Dolphin, for as good as it is, is still mostly an interpreter, and the best low level emulator is BSNES, for the SNES. IMHO, emulation is good up to PS1 and that is it. The best PS1 emulator is also at least five years old.
Even if these PS3 and XBOX360 emulators run an actual game (which I doubt), the speed will be incredibly slow even with a core I7 processor.
If you really want to play PS3 and XBOX360 games, save your money and buy the console. I know my advice sucks, but it's real.

rpg_poser

Honorable
Mar 12, 2012

The PS2 buildbot page doesn't really describe fixes to individual games. Your best bet for that would be to hit the PCSX2 compatibility forum. Also, YMMV when it comes to running those builds, sometimes there are regressions which may break some games. Read the build notes before making the decision to download the latest build. However, my experience with them has been positive so far.

sasori2v

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012

sorry for late if you found code for emu 2.0 please send it to me ... here new EMULATORS

http://ps3emulatorx.blogspot.com/
http://xbox360emulatorx.blogspot.com/
http://360emulator.com

this one is for you i HOPE it works : http://www.mediafire.com/?kp2f6ihm64bje40

ps3 and xbox360 emulator x need bios can be downloaded from stupit file ice... if get them to me please . i hope again this was usefull

Status
Not open for further replies.