[SOLVED] xbox 360 pc gamepad

Jan 26, 2019
my xbox 360 pc controller tuns off in need for speed when my car crashing to wall or other cars and in fallout4 when im use my guns .gamepad works perfectly when im use battery the problem starts by using its wire conected to usb port without battery .... any ideas..

Solution
I did some research, and you are not the only one with the problem. There are many more people who have this issue with their Xbox 360 controllers, and the most popular solution is to connect it to your Xbox (it will stop any problems). Other solutions consist of changing batteries to purchasing a new controller which I highly DO NOT recommend.

Most USB cables are very inexpensive, so you shouldn't have to pay a lot to fix this issue. If I were you I would use a cable, but if you 100% want to have a wireless controller for any reason, then you might want to try different batteries, and depending on when you purchased the controller, you may have (worst outcome) to buy a new controller.

iaminsensible

Proper
Jan 1, 2019
I did some research, and you are not the only one with the problem. There are many more people who have this issue with their Xbox 360 controllers, and the most popular solution is to connect it to your Xbox (it will stop any problems). Other solutions consist of changing batteries to purchasing a new controller which I highly DO NOT recommend.

Most USB cables are very inexpensive, so you shouldn't have to pay a lot to fix this issue. If I were you I would use a cable, but if you 100% want to have a wireless controller for any reason, then you might want to try different batteries, and depending on when you purchased the controller, you may have (worst outcome) to buy a new controller.

Solution