me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
what the purpose of xbox all access? is it giving me 24 months to pay off the system and giving me game pass as an incentive for that time? you won't need 24 months to pay off the system if it's $39.99 a month, is there something else involved?

You pay 39.99 a month, part of it pays for gamepass, the other part pays for the console.
You pay 956 bucks total according to the product page.

This is designed for the people who cant make a single large purchase for a console and/or AAA games, but they can afford a smaller monthly bill.
Sure you pay more, but you dont pay much up front which is why people do it.

Reactions: Nemesia
I went with the xbox series x all access plan simply because I'd have paid for gamepass anyway and the total actually works out cheaper (I have no issue actually affording the £450 for the series x outright)

All access in the UK is £699, £28.99pm.

Console is £450 to buy outright

Gamepass ultimate is roughly £140 per year.

It actually saved me £30 over 2 years with no initial outlay.

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
You pay 39.99 a month, part of it pays for gamepass, the other part pays for the console.
You pay 956 bucks total according to the product page.

This is designed for the people who cant make a single large purchase for a console and/or AAA games, but they can afford a smaller monthly bill.
Sure you pay more, but you dont pay much up front which is why people do it.

What happens to the gamepass after the 24 months?

would i be able to stream the same games the same way on android tv box as it would be on an actual xbox? What about android cell phones?

Yes streaming works on android box, android phone, and Windows 10 pc.

There is in home streaming from the xbox one itself and also also cloud streaming straight from MS server's on certain titles even if you don't have them installed.

It works great for the most part, you do need a REALLY good internet connection for cloud streaming and a very good home network connection for in home streaming.

You also need a compatible Bluetooth gamepad connected to whatever device you're streaming on.

I personally think a series x on all access is the deal of the century at the moment considering how expensive it is to build a gaming pc.

You're getting the equivalent of a $1500 pc performance wise and 2 years of free gaming to boot.

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
Yes streaming works on android box, android phone, and Windows 10 pc.

There is in home streaming from the xbox one itself and also also cloud streaming straight from MS server's on certain titles even if you don't have them installed.

It works great for the most part, you do need a REALLY good internet connection for cloud streaming and a very good home network connection for in home streaming.

You also need a compatible Bluetooth gamepad connected to whatever device you're streaming on.

I personally think a series x on all access is the deal of the century at the moment considering how expensive it is to build a gaming pc.

You're getting the equivalent of a $1500 pc performance wise and 2 years of free gaming to boot.

cool good to know. this may sound like a stupid question but would it be possible to us a ps3 controller for xbox gamepass on an android device? is installing the game pass app the as installing and other app on any other device?

cool good to know. this may sound like a stupid question but would it be possible to us a ps3 controller for xbox gamepass on an android device? is installing the game pass app the as installing and other app on any other device?

I don't know about the ps3 controller, it doesn't have native xinput function so may not work. I've had an xbox one, ds4 (ps4 controller) and a moga controller all conncted via Bluetooth and they work fine.

As does a xbox 360 pad via USB (you can buy cheap 360 clones on ebay and amazon for $15 or so.