[SOLVED] Xbox app installer error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muaz19

Commendable
Feb 2, 2021
Hello, I am having the worst day of my life at this moment because I can't figure out what is wrong with Xbox app.

I purchased Xbox Game pass few hours ago without installing the xbox app. now I learnt that I need that app to download games. the first step I took was download the Xbox app from Microsoft store app. but nothing really changed cause the shoed "Downloading" and stayed there. few minutes later I restarted my PC and now it shoed I have that on my library but a "cross" sign on install. I got frustrated

Then I went to Xbox website to download it manually and started installing. This time it was stuck in "making things awesome" and literally nothing happened for a few minutes. until showing it ran into some problem. again I got frustrated.

then I searched Google for "xbox app not installing" and followed https://windowsreport.com/xbox-app-... Microsoft Store cache,App works as it should. these methods. I got the error "0x80073d02" in windows powershell.
then I tried solving that following https://www.wintips.org/fix-error-0x80073d02-in-microsoft-store-and-windows-10/ these steps
and going back to the last step, nothing really changed, still showed me the"0x80073d02"

I have windows 10 pro Version 20H2, OS build 19042.746
when I give update check, it says everything is upto date still nothing can be done.

I am literally starting to cry now cause I already payed and I can't even play. is there any solution to this?

rgd1101

Don't
is windows 10 pro activated and legit?

what your hardware spec?
look like you have hardware issu

Muaz19

Commendable
Feb 2, 2021
is windows 10 pro activated and legit?

what your hardware spec?
look like you have hardware issu
Not legit I think but activated

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
RAM: 32GB corsair vengeance RGB (3200) (16*2)
Motherboard: Asus TUF x570
storage: Samsung 970 EVO (512 GB) (Nvme M.2 SSD)
Seagate Berracuda 2TB (3.5)
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 OC (8GB)
power Supply: Gigabyte 750W

Muaz19

Commendable
Feb 2, 2021
do a fresh install with legit windows 10 download from MS website
I did, and all of my problems were fixed. not joking, true. I wasn't installing cause I wasn't sure if my files would stay or not but anyways did it. at startup the recovery C drive showed 100% and never came back and now I can download from microsoft store, thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.