Question xbox controller UI when using PS4 controller

goldenp

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018
ill try to explain this easy...

a while back i used my friend's HORIPAD XBOX 360 CONTROLLER to play some games on my pc.
then i got myself a PS4 controller and started playing with that one. but the UI in the games didnt change...what i mean by that is that the buttons on the screen still were the buttons of the xbox controller for example:
instead of circle it was B and instead of X it was A and so on..

then my friend told me to uninstall the driver of his controller and then the ui would change to the PS4 one.
i did that and it didnt work. im using a program thats called "DS4WINDOWS" to run my PS4 controller on my pc. (that is an unimportant detail but i thought u should know that anyway),

now i still have the XBOX ui in my games and it annoys me . i looked into my driver manager again and thats what i saw, could i do something with this?

HERE ARE THE IMAGES: View: https://imgur.com/a/GKqovgI

Zdos123

Honorable
Oct 26, 2016
I think most PC games just don't have textures for PS4 controllers and windows just sees the PS4 controller as an Xbox like controller, games just don't have PS4 symbols there is no way to get around this, i've tried when one of friends had this issue and there is no fix, you'll just have to live with it.