XBOX DVD-R+R

Hey there I have an older Xbox thompson drive I believe anyhow just
wondering what DVD-R+R works best in the drive? I have Ritek Ridata and
Sony DVD-R and Sony DVD-RW. They are all sketchy at times though and
all burned at 1X with DVD decrypter. Sometimes I re-burn 2 or 3 times
and then one may be ok? I have a brand new Dell Laptop DVD writer as
well. Can anyone tell me like is it the discs? Do DVD writers make the
diff? Any thoughts?

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Princo dvd-r works great on my Thomson, and they're really cheap!

<ryan.halifax@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey there I have an older Xbox thompson drive I believe anyhow just
> wondering what DVD-R+R works best in the drive? I have Ritek Ridata and
> Sony DVD-R and Sony DVD-RW. They are all sketchy at times though and
> all burned at 1X with DVD decrypter. Sometimes I re-burn 2 or 3 times
> and then one may be ok? I have a brand new Dell Laptop DVD writer as
> well. Can anyone tell me like is it the discs? Do DVD writers make the
> diff? Any thoughts?

if you're gonna be running tons of dvd-r in there just dump the drive
and go buy a philips or samsung.. i paid about $30US for my philips
drive on ebay, now i just have to work out how to access the roof of the
tallest building in the city so i can give the thomson what it deserves

furious gibbon <furious@gibbons.com> wrote:
> if you're gonna be running tons of dvd-r in there just dump the drive
> and go buy a philips or samsung.. i paid about $30US for my philips
> drive on ebay, now i just have to work out how to access the roof of the
> tallest building in the city so i can give the thomson what it deserves

A better view of the night sky??

Seriously, rocket engines + bottle rockets. After all, why go for
terminal velocity when you can have its shattered remains rain down over
the landscape?