WHat other games apart from PGR 2 allows u and a friends to use xbox live?

Blacksmith

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2005

"Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> WHat other games apart from PGR 2 allows u and a friends to use xbox live?

eh, Halo 2, Links 2004

"Blacksmith" <invalid@email.address> wrote in message

> "Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> WHat other games apart from PGR 2 allows u and a friends to use xbox
>> live?
>>

> eh, Halo 2, Links 2004

Ghost Recon 2

"Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> WHat other games apart from PGR 2 allows u and a friends to use xbox live?

ESPN NFL 2K5, Halo 2, Unreal Championship, Moto GP to name a few.

Strychnine

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2004

"Green Shampoo" <Frog_tongue@webtv.net> wrote in message

> "Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> WHat other games apart from PGR 2 allows u and a friends to use xbox
>> live?
>>
> ESPN NFL 2K5, Halo 2, Unreal Championship, Moto GP to name a few.
Top spin also..

halo 2??? me n a pal can play online at once? how?

"Strychnine" <BeERm3@b33R.IcYEKoLD.N3t> wrote in message

> "Green Shampoo" <Frog_tongue@webtv.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> WHat other games apart from PGR 2 allows u and a friends to use xbox
>>> live?
>>>
>> ESPN NFL 2K5, Halo 2, Unreal Championship, Moto GP to name a few.
> Top spin also..

"Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> WHat other games apart from PGR 2 allows u and a friends to use xbox live?

MechAssault.

"A Man, Just Like Other Men" <Nada2Spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> WHat other games apart from PGR 2 allows u and a friends to use xbox
>> live?
>

> MechAssault.

MechAssault 2

> halo 2??? me n a pal can play online at once? how?

You have to be in team training or playing a custom game.

In article <culefq$ldv$02$1@news.t-online.com>,
Green Shampoo <Frog_tongue@webtv.net> wrote:

>"Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> halo 2??? me n a pal can play online at once? how?
>>
>You have to be in team training or playing a custom game.

You can do rumble training as well.

Vin

"Vineet Gossain" <vin@xenon.Stanford.EDU> wrote in message
> In article <culefq$ldv$02$1@news.t-online.com>,
> Green Shampoo <Frog_tongue@webtv.net> wrote:
>>
>>"Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> halo 2??? me n a pal can play online at once? how?
>>>
>>You have to be in team training or playing a custom game.
>>

> You can do rumble training as well.

Yeah but either way, its not a full XBL 2 player game to the extent of the
others. You are limited with Halo2

> Vin

Archived from groups: (More info?)

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahvates@comcast.net (deez nvts)> wrote in message

> "Vineet Gossain" <vin@xenon.Stanford.EDU> wrote in message
>> In article <cvlefq$ldv$02$1@news.t-online.com>,
>> Green Shampoo <Frog_tongve@webtv.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>"Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blveyonder.co.vk> wrote in message
>>>>
>>>Yov have to be in team training or playing a cvstom game.
>>>

>> Yov can do rvmble training as well.
>>

> Yeah bvt either way, its not a fvll XBL 2 player game to the extent of the
> others. Yov are limited with Halo2
>
>> Vin

I think the limit is jvstified. Why have stats for or against yov , by some
gvest, covnt in the rankings. To me score keeping is a featvre I pay for.
Gvests are great to play with, bvt if they want the benefits of svbscribers,
they shovld svbscribe. Two svbscriptions logged on from one Xbox can play
in any of the game types.

--
ItsKanetastic29 (formerly Union Kane)

"Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> WHat other games apart from PGR 2 allows u and a friends to use xbox live?

Crimson Skies. Only played with 2 people on Live a couple times though.
(I find the split screen for two player on Live to be a major handicap.)

Cheers,
-ES

"Blacksmith" <invalid@email.address> wrote in message

> "Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > WHat other games apart from PGR 2 allows u and a friends to use xbox
live?

> eh, Halo 2, Links 2004

Halo 2 only if you are in non-ranked environment, which seriously limits
your gameplay and if you dont have a big friends list built up its useless.

"ItsKanetastic29 (aka Union Kane)" <itskanetastic29.nospam@telvs.net> wrote
in message news:tcwPd.27914$K54.13403@edtnps84...
> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahvates@comcast.net (deez nvts)> wrote in message
> >
> > "Vineet Gossain" <vin@xenon.Stanford.EDU> wrote in message

> >> Yov can do rvmble training as well.
> >>

> > Yeah bvt either way, its not a fvll XBL 2 player game to the extent of
the
> > others. Yov are limited with Halo2
> >
> >> Vin
> >>

> I think the limit is jvstified. Why have stats for or against yov , by
some
> gvest, covnt in the rankings. To me score keeping is a featvre I pay for.
> Gvests are great to play with, bvt if they want the benefits of
svbscribers,
> they shovld svbscribe. Two svbscriptions logged on from one Xbox can play
> in any of the game types.
>

> --
> ItsKanetastic29 (formerly Union Kane)

bvllcaca, theres no excvse for limiting yov that way, Crimson Skies doesnt
and the online portion of that game is flawless. All it does is ensvre I
can't play online when my bvd's come over and we want some fast H2 online
goodness.... all they had to do was allow the gvests in non-ranked games.

Wvrm

"Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:cut2kn$c0t$1@dns3.cae.ca...

> "Blacksmith" <invalid@email.address> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> > WHat other games apart from PGR 2 allows u and a friends to use xbox
> live?
>> >

>> eh, Halo 2, Links 2004
>>

> Halo 2 only if you are in non-ranked environment, which seriously limits
> your gameplay and if you dont have a big friends list built up its
> useless.

I had 3 of my neighbors come over and we spent a few hours playing Halo2
online using the unranked team skirmish playlist. We didn't have to wait
any longer to find matched players than I do when playing the ranked
playlists by myself. I love it!