Xbox modding service (never pay for games again)

adam7288

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2002
Never pay for games again!

Quickly and easily copy rented or borrowed games to xbox hard drive. 120 gigabyte hard drive, all necessary software, and 1000’s of bonus roms are included in all mods and pre-mods. Lowest prices guaranteed!

E-mail me at ajc301@psu.edu for more details and pricing.

What's an Xbox?

And if you have to rent them to load them, aren't you still paying for them, just paying less?

BTW, you don't mind if I sell this e-mail address to MS do you?

I mean I hate M$ and all, but who wouldn't want a FREE XBOX and FREE GAMES and Programs as compensation for exposing you?

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

DonnieDarko

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2004
hey buddy, this is what some people like to call <b>illegal!!!</b> I wouldn't post that all over the internet if i were you.

AMD64 2800+
MSI Neo-Fis2r
512mb Kingmax ddr400
Sapphire 9800pro 128mb
10K WD Raptor

DonnieDarko

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2004
btw, stop spamming this in every forum. I went into cpu and saw it there too.

AMD64 2800+
MSI Neo-Fis2r
512mb Kingmax ddr400
Sapphire 9800pro 128mb
10K WD Raptor

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Hehe, you should see what you can get for exposing the dozens of "do it yourself" sites too...oh wait, they can't go after information sites like that, they can only go after the people doing the mods. Damn.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I think you misphrased everything! It should read:

"Replacement drives for the repair of your X-Box! Why pay large amounts of money for a small drive? Our replacement drives are 120GB, pleanty of room to BACK UP your legally owned games, just in case your media gets damaged. Includes software to back up your games."

Then forget about the bonus ROMs, and you're probably well protected.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

coolsquirtle

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2003
hmmmmm X-box.... can u eat it?

RIP Block Heater....HELLO P4~~~~~
120% nVidia Fanboy+119% Money Fanboy
GeForce 6800 Ultra--> The Way we thought FX 5800Ultra is meant to be played
THGC's resident Asian and nVboy :D

Latest posts