Question Xbox One controller not working on my PC.

Sep 14, 2020
I have a Xbox controller and I am trying to play rocket league on my PC with it. I have tried everything with Bluetooth and my PC is not detecting the controller. I decided to give up on Bluetooth and try to play with it hooked into my computer with a USB micro USB cable the ones you charge your phones with. I hooked it up in my computer and my the controller gave a buzz. I looked at my devices and the controller was still not detected. I saw online they said something about updating drivers but I am not that sure. How do i fix this issue?

and try to play with it hooked into my computer with a USB micro USB cable the ones you charge your phones with.
There are charging cables that are only doing charging, you will need to try with a cable that you have used to transfer data to any device.
Charging only needs two cables while data needs 4 so they save money on the charging only ones.

Sep 14, 2020
There are charging cables that are only doing charging, you will need to try with a cable that you have used to transfer data to any device.
Charging only needs two cables while data needs 4 so they save money on the charging only ones.
Ok I will

Sep 14, 2020
Hi thanks for the advice I had a 4 wire micro usb lying around so i tried that and it worked thanks.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS