Xbox One Remote Gives You Single-handed Media Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitman40

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2010
Kind of ironic how the Xbox One is advertised as the all in one Media Center console when they haven't even released the media remote yet like Sony.

Right, that was... totally worth their time and energy.I'm still waiting for a driver that was supposed to come out early this year so that I can use the two xbone controllers that I bought for my PC.
They've said not to expect anything for a while and there's a disclaimer right on the MS website - nobody to blame but yourself.

p05esto

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
$500 and they can't throw in a little remote control? They should immediately send this remote to every xbox one owner. What BS. Seriously.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Yay, more features, adapters and controllers which SHOULD HAVE been available at launch date. Next thing you know, the second iteration of the XBOX One will feature better GPU, like it should've in the first place. I still love my XBOX One, though, even though I relate it to "The Little Engine That Could".

rad666

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2010

I don't have, or want, a PoS4 (or XBone for that matter). I have a nice gaming PC that does and plays everything I want it to and then some.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Right, that was... totally worth their time and energy.I'm still waiting for a driver that was supposed to come out early this year so that I can use the two xbone controllers that I bought for my PC.
Where'd they say it was going to be released first thing this year? It'll happen eventually but I don't remember them promising "by Feb" or anything. In the meantime, 360 wired controller works great on PC.

ferooxidan

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013
What happened to all of you just thumbing down every comment here, or -1 everything????Some comments really logical I think. or more like you guys just fanboy&haters and not thinking.

May 2, 2013
I'm still waiting for a driver that was supposed to come out early this year so that I can use the two xbone controllers that I bought for my PC.
Why did you buy them for your PC? You know you'll have to buy another one that comes with the RF transceiver cause most likely the old 360 style one won't work.Good Job.IB

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
i dont really understand this. why would they make a remote if the Kinect is bundled with every XB1 and does all the same things and more? they used to be pushing real hard for Kinect to be useful and popular, but now they just seem to be pushing Kinect to irelevancy like they did the kinect for 360...

PC Master race. Consoles are just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.