Xbox One to Have CoD: Ghosts and FIFA Bundles in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpi2007

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2006
"Microsoft is also teaming up with Activision and Infinity Ward for an exclusive Call of Duty: Ghosts bundle. This will be available when the game is released in November and will include special bonus content exclusive to the Xbox One."

Without knowing what they said exactly, it's hard to know what this actually means. Is the game bundled for free or will people only get access to free bonus content on this platform if they buy the game first ?

Neve12ende12

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012

You show me a camera that can determine your heart rate just based off the flow of blood beneath your skin for less than $100 and then we will talk.

growup

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2011

Yeah because games are always free in a bundle. It basically means that they'll bundle a game with it costing more.

Also for the guy below if the kinect is worth the xtra 100. You basically have to do the same sht for PS4 if you want the camera, you'd have to spend more. Finally, I dont see the problem with the xbox one other than the 500 USD pricetag. I had a PSP and wanted a PS3 but what I've learned from the dreadful Sega-era is to wait a while when a console comes out and watch how its successful or fails. 600USD for PS3 when it came out and it technically wasn't worth it as many were on the 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.