Xbox One wirelessly on Windows 10

Oct 26, 2015
Hi, I don't have problems with my R9 390 if you wonder, msi just made me research a ton of time just to get it to work.

Okay, so this is my new problem:
I have a xbox one and love it so much. I've started using my xbox one controller and having a almost just perfect experience using it on my windows 10 pc. But my problem now is that I can't use it wirelessly, I've downloaded and installed every driver I could find official by Microsoft and I have done research for a while now. On the Microsoft pages, the only thing they tell me to do is to update those drivers. I don't know if this question is allowed to post on this website or something, I'm new here.
I connect my xbox one controller to my PC, it installs all the drivers, I update them and if I disconnect my usb cable it stops working. It is a little bit annoying and surprising that the xbox one has been out for some years now and the controller can't be used wirelessly on the pc. Especially because it's a whole new windows this year and everything. If anyone knows something about it, please help me. Sorry about my terrible English, I'm from Norway and I'm only 13 years old. My English teacher is worse than Petter Solberg in English by the way. Nah, I'm not going to blame her. ;)

<<Edited for inappropriate language by moderator>>