Question Xbox series s

Anyone been thinking on this? I like my pc, but they are offering a deal where you pay 25 per month for game pass and get an xbox series s. Thoughts? I have a decent pc with a ryzen 3600 and gtx 1660 super with 16gb of ram, but something nice about being able to play on a larger screen.

I think if you get the series x they have the same kind of deal going for 35 per month.

I have a polaroid 49 inch in my basement, I think it's 4k, 30hz, so I just leave it at 1080p and it's worked fine for ps4 and my PS3.

D

Deleted member 14196

Don’t fall for the payment plan you will spell spend about $800 after interest With the series X probably around 5 to 600 for the series S

What's the best way to use the larger screen with pc? I have a 25 ft or so cable. But it just seems simpler to have the Xbox and not have to worry with fiddling with the pc if just playing casual games.

The series s is actually less powerful than the xbox one x.

It doesn't output native 4k.

Games are output at 1440p Upscaled to 4k, so it can keep the same fps and settings as the series x.

I do realize that. Still on 1080p. The tv I've got is like 4k 30hz, so I just keep it locked in at 1080p. That way I still get decent visuals and good performance. TV is only a couple of years old, but 49 inch is a decent size so don't want to toss it out now.

I do realize that. Still on 1080p. The tv I've got is like 4k 30hz, so I just keep it locked in at 1080p. That way I still get decent visuals and good performance. TV is only a couple of years old, but 49 inch is a decent size so don't want to toss it out now.

I'm toying with the series x myself, it's only £5 per month more in the UK.

Its a fairly good deal considering you get gamepass ultimate which now includes ea play aswell.

I've owned every iteration of the xbox though but stopped at the One S.

What's the best way to use the larger screen with pc? I have a 25 ft or so cable. But it just seems simpler to have the Xbox and not have to worry with fiddling with the pc if just playing casual games.
That's your call, of course. There's really nothing special you should need to do. Just connect the cable and on the PC move your game window to the TV. Make sure your in game and display settings are correct based on the resolution and refresh rate of the tv, and have at it.