Xbox Series X Only $349 at Walmart

Geef

Distinguished
Just checked and it shows $399. Oh well, still worth it I think.

7LxoZXc.png

brandonjclark

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2008
I still see it as $350 in WI:
Oje7mOy.png
Yup, I got scammed on this just the other day.

The seller is actually AntOnline.com, not Walmart.

*I had to call Walmart because even though I specified ship to my home address, it somehow screwed up and made it so I could only pick it up in another state.

Long story short, my original order was cancelled and I ended up buying AGAIN from this same seller on Walmart WITH delivery (have tracking number now), but it cost me 399.

Reactions: rluker5

rluker5

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2014
Yup, I got scammed on this just the other day.

The seller is actually AntOnline.com, not Walmart.

*I had to call Walmart because even though I specified ship to my home address, it somehow screwed up and made it so I could only pick it up in another state.

Long story short, my original order was cancelled and I ended up buying AGAIN from this same seller on Walmart WITH delivery (have tracking number now), but it cost me 399.
Scammed is right. Yesterday I clicked to get to the specific page and it stayed 350, today the price changes from 350 to 399 when you go from the search results page to the specific listing.

Thanks for clarifying that. My looking at the online price apparently isn't always a good enough way to know the actual price these days.

Dec 10, 2023
It's legit, I picked mine up at the Moreno Valley Walmart today. However you must buy it online to get the 349 price. In store, it's 399. They also are offering free shipping.. I drove 40 minutes to get it, they were sold out in my local stores. There were a bunch of people complaining about the in store price difference, and the guy was trying to explain to just log in to the app and buy it online, they will bring it out. Reminder, no game included and only 1 controller. They did have the Xbox red and blue controllers on sale in store for 34.99 (NOT LISTED AS A SALE ONLINE, SO ITS SAYS 54.99) so I grabbed the red ONE. Look for the yellow tag. Big score!! The Diablo IV lists at 440.