Xbox v1.5

That was what Sony names the Xbox 360 as. They don't even agree that it
is a major step forward. Is it really? Or should I just keep my
modified Xbox?

--
http://www.zzaph.com

<terjej@mailandnews.com> wrote in message
> That was what Sony names the Xbox 360 as. They don't even agree that it
> is a major step forward. Is it really? Or should I just keep my
> modified Xbox?
>
> --
> http://www.zzaph.com

I would believe anything SONY told me, they've NEVER lied before, why would
they start now?

ajc

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

"JohnDoe" <funospam@upyurs.com> wrote in

> <terjej@mailandnews.com> wrote in message
>> That was what Sony names the Xbox 360 as. They don't even agree that
>> it is a major step forward. Is it really? Or should I just keep my
>> modified Xbox?
>>
>> --
>> http://www.zzaph.com
>>
> I would believe anything SONY told me, they've NEVER lied before, why
> would they start now?

Hehe, nice. ;-)

<terjej@mailandnews.com> wrote in message
> That was what Sony names the Xbox 360 as. They don't even agree that it
> is a major step forward. Is it really? Or should I just keep my
> modified Xbox?

I won't be buying a new console until it can be modded. If I can attach my
current hard drive of X-Box games to the new X-Box 360 to play both old and
new that would be ideal. It'll take a while before the mod community has a
handle on the new systems, though

- Cryo

terjej@mailandnews.com wrote:
> That was what Sony names the Xbox 360 as. They don't even agree that it
> is a major step forward. Is it really? Or should I just keep my
> modified Xbox?

Even if 360 is all that, and is fully able to play all your Xbox games,
I'd say still keep your old modded xbox around. If nothing else, it's a nice
media server, no?

On 23 May 2005 06:40:54 -0700, terjej@mailandnews.com wrote:

>That was what Sony names the Xbox 360 as. They don't even agree that it
>is a major step forward. Is it really? Or should I just keep my
>modified Xbox?

Just wait and decide for yourself.

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

terjej@mailandnews.com wrote:

> That was what Sony names the Xbox 360 as. They don't even agree that
> it is a major step forward. Is it really? Or should I just keep my
> modified Xbox?

How about being a man and making up your own mind?