[SOLVED] Xbox X + Microsoft 365 (Cloud) = ?

RKD2313

Prominent
Aug 13, 2021
By putting Microsoft 365 onto an Xbox Series X, could you run PC Games?

I know consoles are basically Mid-Upper Tier computer components, but could you play PC Games on your Xbox Series X?

Solution
D
You will have to root the box and put windows 10 on it

But then it won’t just be a console it will be a PC. So the interface for the series X won’t be there and you can still play PC games but you’re not going to be able to play the Xbox games through the regular interface or games made for the console

You can get a decent pre-built these days with a good video card for playing games and running Microsoft 365
D

Deleted member 14196

No. And why would you think that? You can’t do that. Not possible

You seem to think that it just has windows 10 and that’s not the case you can’t install PC software onto a console Unless maybe it’s a PlayStation and you’re hacking it and running Linux

Forgot about using it as a PC because it’s never going to happen and if you were able to put a different operating system on it then it still wouldn’t be a console anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

RKD2313

Prominent
Aug 13, 2021
No. And why would you think that? You can’t do that. Not possible

You seem to think that it just has windows 10 and that’s not the case you can’t install PC software onto a console Unless maybe it’s a PlayStation and you’re hacking it and running Linux

Forgot about using it as a PC because it’s never going to happen and if you were able to put a different operating system on it then it still wouldn’t be a console anymore

I know you can put M365 on it. I just didnt know what all you could do with it at that point.

I went down the Windows on Xbox Series X rabbit hole by trying to see if I could do Macros on Xbox Series X

D

Deleted member 14196

You will have to root the box and put windows 10 on it

But then it won’t just be a console it will be a PC. So the interface for the series X won’t be there and you can still play PC games but you’re not going to be able to play the Xbox games through the regular interface or games made for the console

You can get a decent pre-built these days with a good video card for playing games and running Microsoft 365

Solution