XcomUtil 9.6 is now available

I have finally released a new version of XcomUtil. This time I have
added an autosave feature that allows you to reload the game from just
before or after the last combat. Go to my website at
XcomUtil.ScottTJones.com to download the new version.

Scott T Jones
Author of XcomUtil

stjones@gmail.com wrote:
> I have finally released a new version of XcomUtil. This time I have
> added an autosave feature that allows you to reload the game from
just
> before or after the last combat. Go to my website at
> XcomUtil.ScottTJones.com to download the new version.
>
> Scott T Jones
> Author of XcomUtil

grrrr... now I have to go through and play X-Com again! :)

Dude - you're the best!

"Dtolman" <dtolman@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> stjones@gmail.com wrote:
>> I have finally released a new version of XcomUtil. This time I have
>> added an autosave feature that allows you to reload the game from
> just
>> before or after the last combat. Go to my website at
>> XcomUtil.ScottTJones.com to download the new version.
>>
>> Scott T Jones
>> Author of XcomUtil
>
> grrrr... now I have to go through and play X-Com again! :)
>
> Dude - you're the best!

Have they made a Windows version of it like they did with Warcraft?

Jonah Falcon

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 01:43:17 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
<jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

>"Dtolman" <dtolman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> stjones@gmail.com wrote:
>>> I have finally released a new version of XcomUtil. This time I have
>>> added an autosave feature that allows you to reload the game from
>> just
>>> before or after the last combat. Go to my website at
>>> XcomUtil.ScottTJones.com to download the new version.
>>>
>>> Scott T Jones
>>> Author of XcomUtil
>>
>> grrrr... now I have to go through and play X-Com again! :)
>>
>> Dude - you're the best!
>
>Have they made a Windows version of it like they did with Warcraft

There's a windows version for both X-Com. XComUtil should also work with
the windows version. Don't know about Terror from the Deep, but I'd expect
it has a windows port as well.

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:<VMm3e.12917$S46.269@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>...

> Have they made a Windows version of it like they did with Warcraft?
>
> Jonah Falcon

Underdogs:
http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?gameid=4966

They also have a link on that page to the TFTD Collector's Edition
(for windows). I haven't downloaded them myself though, so I'm just
assuming that they work fine.