Xerox going Bankrupt?

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
Is it just me or is Xerox going bankrupt? All their colour inkjets and lasers and multifuctional printers are selling for dirt cheap prices in Canada. I bought an XE88 Laser All-In-One for the equivalent of less than $150 USD!

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

G

xerox is not going bankrupt, They have just discontinued the soho line but they have many millions of units in stock so they dropped the prices on them and will make thier money on supplys for them...

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
Yes, I know now, that's great! A laser printer/scanner/digital copier for $150 is an amazing deal vs. the $500 price tag of last year. Note: These are all U.S. prices. I'd recommend any of the discounted Xerox printers to shoppers.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

G

HHmmm,

I worked for Canon the first six months of this year, and it was my understanding that Xerox was going bankrupt and that Canon was buying them out. Unless something has changed, I do believe that is the real deal.

"He not busy being born is busy dying."
-Dylan