[SOLVED] XFX 260x 2GB reviving

Apr 8, 2019
I need help with the reviving the XFX 260x 2gb gpu, when i put it in pc without the 6pin connector my motherboard beeps once (short beep like its starting on(i know my motherboard will start when beeps with short beep)) and when i put in a 6pin connector i dont hear the beep, the gpu will not show any kind of life, so is it possible that gpu power supply died or something happened ? i even removed the heatsink and the chip isnt even heating up with or without 6 pin connector. if anyone knows how can i fix the gpu i will be happy to hear it (and i will not try to dump it in a bin, i want a fun project that includes a learning a reviving a gpu)

I need help with the reviving the XFX 260x 2gb gpu, when i put it in pc without the 6pin connector my motherboard beeps once (short beep like its starting on(i know my motherboard will start when beeps with short beep)) and when i put in a 6pin connector i dont hear the beep, the gpu will not show any kind of life, so is it possible that gpu power supply died or something happened ? i even removed the heatsink and the chip isnt even heating up with or without 6 pin connector. if anyone knows how can i fix the gpu i will be happy to hear it (and i will not try to dump it in a bin, i want a fun project that includes a learning a reviving a gpu)

my specs are:
CPU: Xeon x5450
MB: GIgabyte G31M ES2L rev 2.4 (Latest bios with 771 microcodes)
RAM:2x2gb DDR2 667mhz (unknow brand i cant see on sticker)
PSU: Frontier p4 500W
GPU:AMD HD 6770 Sapphire 1gb GDDR5(main)
AMD XFX 260X 2gb GDDR5
HDD: 2x samsung 500gb sata 7.6k rpm
FAN: 1x 120mm coolermaster

Apr 8, 2019
What is your full system spec? include make and model of the PSU
CPU: Xeon x5450
MB: GIgabyte G31M ES2L rev 2.4 (Latest bios from official site)
RAM:2x2gb DDR2 667mhz (unknow brand i cant see on sticker)
PSU: Frontier p4 500W
GPU:AMD HD 6770 Sapphire 1gb GDDR5(main)
AMD XFX 260X 2gb GDDR5
HDD: 2x samsung 500gb sata 7.6k rpm
FAN: 1x 120mm coolermaster

Apr 8, 2019
Please don't start a new thread to ask the same question. Thank you.

Do you actually have 2 GPUs installed? If so, remove the HD 6770. Your PSU is insufficient to power both GPUs at the same time.
I dont have the 2 gpus installed on motherboard,m i just have 1 pci-express slot on motherboard