mctuliojorio20111

Commendable
Jan 20, 2019
So, I got this rx570 4gb XFX, its 1 yr since i bought it and it was working fine, with bios configs. But, suddenly yesterday, the gpu just wont work. Like, when i start the pc without the 8pin power conector, it boots up with a solid red light that i think it means theres not enough power to turn the gpu on, but when i start the pc with the 8pin, it simply just dont. It blinks the red led indicator for CPU on the board at the same as the red led on the gpu blinks and the pc goes off. It doenst even start, no post leds, no cpu or psu fan spinning, nothing. It just blinks and dies. I already tried another psu that happens to be working fine with a gtx980 sc from evga, it demands 2 8pin for this one, and nothing. I seriously dont know what to do. It might be something to do with humidity, the place I live has a lot of humidity and it is rainy season in Brazil, im trying to get a hairdryer and blow the gpu to see if it works.
Here are my specs:
-MB:GIGABYTE AORUS GAMING 3 B360M
-PSU: BLUECASE 500W 80PLUS WHITE
-GPU: XFX 570 4GB
-CPU: INTEL I3-9100F
-RAM: 16GB 2400MHZ
480gb kingston sata ssd

Quick note: When the gpu is working properly, a solid blue led lights up right away, you dont even have to wait for the system to boot completely.