XFX Double D 7950 graphic card for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikenmbr1

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2011
I am giving up gaming and getting rid of my computer. i have following items for sale: XFX Double D 7950 graphic card,i5 2500k cpu,asus p8z68-v/gen3 motherboard and meka g1 mechanical keyboard>All parts are complete with all accessories,warranties and boxes.If you are interested.please post a reply.
Thanks

Michael

mikenmbr1

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2011
i am trying to get 270 shipped.card has lifetime warranty i believe,i bought it as soon as it came out,few weeks later xfx stopped offering lifetime warranty for these.

mikenmbr1

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2011
go lower?i dont know man,you have to spend at least 330 for this card brand new.and this gpu is like brand new with not even tiny scratch on it.

Kind of a steep price on the CPU IMO, you never know what people have done with them OC wise and considering you can get a brand new 2500k for around $200 at the moment, I think you should lower the price :)

Some friendly advice, not trying to flame you. The same can be said for the GPU, however, the lifetime warranty can be argued about...don't know if that's transferable to a different person.

mikenmbr1

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2011
they sell on ebay auctions for 190.anyway its not about that,this cpu's will never go lower than that,people appreciate their performance/price ratio,you cant compare it to the graphic card you just bought for 350 and next day you wont get more than 300 for it.this is not how it works with this particular part,these cpu's just hold the price and everyone knows it.About that warranty,i called XFX support and they allow one transfer and one transfer only,and you still get to keep the lifetime warranty.

If the lifetime warranty on the GPU is transferable, then by all means keep the price where it's at. The CPU, however, is a totally different matter.

If someone lives near a Micro Center, they can pick up a 2500k for $160 BRAND NEW. http://microcenter.com/product/354589/Core_i5_2500K_LGA_1155_Boxed_Process

Even if they don't live near one, they can purchase a brand new 2500k for $210...at that price, why even bother with a USED 2500k for $190? Just giving my 2 cents here.

I honestly think you should reduce the price on the CPU to around $140. Even if the performance is still top-tier, you just can't trust people when it comes to used items. You NEVER know what kind of things they did to them regardless of what they say.

I'm not saying you're not trustworthy, it's just something to keep in mind when dealing with used items.

Cloudz00x

Honorable
Mar 6, 2012
Um XFX has a Double Lifetime Warranty on there cards. Hence the Double. 1 Lifetime for 1 individual, then if the card gets sold to another person they get another lifetime warranty.
Those who are saying no need to do some research.

Swisser873

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2011

That's not true. They have only a lifetime warranty. You, in fact, should do your research.

Older cards came with double lifetime but not anymore.

airdeano

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012
why are you bringing a 7-month old thread back?
if the OP wasn't diligent in keeping the thread updated,
you'd have to assume its sold, or no longer available.

airdeano

Status
Not open for further replies.