XFX R7800 Series not working

KloniaX

Commendable
Mar 5, 2017
I've replaced my graphics card (nVidia GT 740) with a new one (XFX R7800 Series Ghost Thermal Technology)
and I can't install the drivers for it.
I ran DDU, replaced the GPU, plugged in the 6 bit connector, but I can't install the drivers for it.
I downloaded the AMD Radeon HD 7800 drivers (I think these are the correct ones?), but when I try to install, it says that no supported AMD hardware is found.
When I check dxdiag or GPU-Z, it doesn't show the gpu I put in, but rather some Intel stuff. (I have an Intel Pentium G3258 processor.)
Can I have done something wrong, and is there anything I can do to fix it?
https://gyazo.com/bb81b35c8803d42ec470248bf65752a7

XFX_Support

Distinguished
Hello, Are you getting any signal out of the 7800 at all? i suspect you are having a no-post issue before any driver issues are at hand.

Have you tried plugging in the 6pin and other 6pin power connector?
Are you using any adapters?
Has it ever worked?
Have you tried it in any other computers?
What model PC or motherboard do you have?

KloniaX

Commendable
Mar 5, 2017
I've tried both the 6pin and the 8pin connectors.
No adapters.
My friend used this GPU before he upgraded. He says there are no issues with the GPU itself.
I have an ASUS B85M-G, Socket-1150 MOBO.

XFX_Support

Distinguished
Make sure the monitor is plugged into the graphics card when you turn the PC on, if its not producing a signal, try swapping cables/monitors. Confirm the other card works in the same slot. If it still wont post, you may be sitting on a dead GPU

KloniaX

Commendable
Mar 5, 2017
There's no use in plugging the monitor into the GPU when the computer doesn't acknowledge the card. The monitor works only when plugged into the mobo.
I just tried switching to PCIe, from I-GPU in BIOS (Couldn't find it earlier.) But that didn't solve it.
Dxdiag shows only Intel graphics.
I've tried both of the 6 pin connectors, the 8pin, and there's only one PCIe slot. I have no idea what could be wrong.

XFX_Support

Distinguished
If your video card isnt producing a signal before windows loads, there's no point in addressing anything in windows. You may unplug your hard drive. Your issue is a 7800 No post. If other cards work in the same system, and this card doesnt work in other systems, it could simply be a faulty GPU

KloniaX

Commendable
Mar 5, 2017
The fans are spinning, so it should work. Are you sure there's nothing else that can be checked?