XFX R9 295x2 Repair Help

clutchtime

Honorable
Mar 21, 2013
Hey guys,

I have a XFX R9 295x2 that is powered by a Corsair RM1000X power supply. Previously it was supplied by a EVGA Supernova G2. Now the card was marketed on amazon.com with a lifetime warranty which I did confirm with XFX in 2016 via a ticket but now they are refusing to accept the warranty stating that it does not come under the lifetime warranty category but only has a standard 2 year warranty.

Long story short, I have a card which was once a beast, lying idle in its box. I need help finding a place to get it repaired.

The card lights up, fans spin up, pumps work, BIOS is fine. Reflashed a new BIOS just to be sure but yet same result, no display. I came across a few threads where people disable the slave GPU and use the card with 1 GPU, but im not looking to do that. Any ideas/suggestions and help would be much appreciated. I have tested out the motherboard power supply and every other component to eliminate all probable causes.

Any repair shops that could fix the card are also welcome as suggestions if I can't figure out the fault with the card.

Thanks for your time guys :))

I'm surprised that XFX isn't honoring your lifetime warranty unless, you're not the original owner of the card. Just out of curiosity, why are they claiming that it's only covered by a two year warranty? Regardless, if you feel that you are in the right, have you considered reaching out to them via social media? https://twitter.com/XFX_PlayHard

Unfortunately I don't have any answers to your direct question. While I'm a fan of the card, I have no technical experience with it.