MaxxxieAmaru

Honorable
May 1, 2012
Hello,im max from india ,recently i have the same exact promblem as MrWhatsit here...My specs are also exactly like his,wat a coincidence rite hehe,
so have u guys come up why this is happening and how to stop it from futere occuring ....plissss help im really frustrated....Ill be ever thankful

MaxxxieAmaru

Honorable
May 1, 2012

Oh thanks for replying, mmy problem is such that my sceen will crash to black screen, or somtims stripes annd many diffrent colour at each crash...and i have to resta ypc cos its notrecovering until star. It did occur while i play games also but is more less comparing to while im not playing,like watchin movies .video clips etc ...Can u help me pliss My specs is: 24"monitor, i5 processor quad core, 4gb Ram DDR3,and the main culprit i can blame the xfx Hd Radeon 6950 !gb...

MaxxxieAmaru

Honorable
May 1, 2012

Who is MrWhatsit? Whatsit his problem? Whatsit his specs?

Oh thanks for replying, my problem is such that my sceen will crash to black screen, or somtims stripes and many diffrent colour at each crash...and i have to restart my pc cos its not recovering until i restart it.the same thing will happen again after a few minutes,sometims just after 1 or 2 mins and the other time after like olmost all day.but never a day goes by witout my Pc crashing like dat, It did occur while i play games also but is more less comparing to while im not playing,like watchin movies .video clips etc ...Can u help me pliss My specs is: 24"monitor, i5 processor quad core, 4gb Ram DDR3,cooler master 650w,1tb and 500mb harddrive and the main culprit i can blame the xfx Hd Radeon 6950 !gb...

MaxxxieAmaru

Honorable
May 1, 2012
sorry forgot to mention dat, my powe is650watts cooler master ..and im runnng Windows 7 ultimate editon 64 bit currently.............but my problems happened when i used xp or vista ultimate 32 and others.........motherboard is Intel HD55 Biostar..is there any chance it might be my hard disks, like bad sector or somthing.....its not a virus for sure...like a said im using 1tb and 250 gb...2 hard disks.

G

sorry you did mention it. cooler master does not have a great reputation for quite a few of their models of power supplies.

it is usually a power issue when GPUs act flonky.