[SOLVED] XFX RX 570 4GB RS XXX or Power Color RX 570 4GB Red Dragon?

Sep 24, 2019
I was thinking of getting a RX 570 brand new and only these 2 are available for the 4GB version. (MSI, GB and ASUS are out of the question.)

So which one should I get? the Power Color or the XFX? and why?

My friend told me that the XFX version tends to run hot, but I also read in PCPartpicker that the Power Color version is also hot too, my case is NZXT H510 with the stock configuration, no intake fans and I want to make sure I didn't get a hot GPU.

Just in case you need my current setup.

Ryzen 5 3400G
16GB of Corsair 3200mhz RAM.
MSI B450 A Pro
Bitfenix Whisper 650w

Last edited:
Solution
My son's got an 8GB PowerColor 580 in a standard Dell XPS 8910 case. The 580 draws more power than the 570.

No problems at all. To be honest, you probably can't go wrong with either one, though I only have experience with PowerColor (this one, and an older Radeon HD 6450 from several years back), and not with XFX.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
My son's got an 8GB PowerColor 580 in a standard Dell XPS 8910 case. The 580 draws more power than the 570.

No problems at all. To be honest, you probably can't go wrong with either one, though I only have experience with PowerColor (this one, and an older Radeon HD 6450 from several years back), and not with XFX.

Solution