[SOLVED] XFX - RX 570 8 GB or Sapphire Radeon RX 550 4GB?

Aug 9, 2020
Hi everybody, I'm not very good at hardware and stuff like this so I bought this PC: Lenovo ideacentre 720-18 APR, with Ryzen 5 2400, RAM 8 GBs and graphics RX Vega 11.
At the very start I used my pc to study and other stuff, and it was great with it, but as a console gamer I'm now getting into PC gaming so I'm trying to find out how to improve my pc to play games like warzone etc.. I know that the main problem is the graphic card, and that is why I was looking for a new one, like those I said in the title but I don't know if they're compatible to my computer or if there are problems with the power supply and the difference between the DDR5 GBs of the graphic cards and the DDR4 GBs RAM of my computer.
Compatible aspect aside, which one of these 2 graphic cards (or other ones you know) can improve my computer the most? I don't want to play 4k or with ultra settings, just some medium /high settings with 60 fps would be great.
Please do not insult me, I know I'm a newbie haha

Solution
It will depend on the PSU they gave you with that build. Generally, it will be a cheap 300W. That would limit you to the RX 550 or possibly a GTX 1050/1050 Ti. Post a clear photo of the PSU's nameplate.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of the PSU that's inside your prebuilt? Both those cards have different power draws, if your PSU is capable of delivering 650W to the entire system, I'd pick the RX570. If your PSU is limited...then I'd be doubtful about investing on a RX550 since it's a couple of steps down from the RX570 meaning lower GPU power and power consumption as well.