Question XFX RX 5700 Xt Thic II - should I buy?

Oct 22, 2019
I'm upgrading my rigg with a new GPU & choose the RX 5700 Xt series.
As I'm.running at a budget at around £380 mark & notice the XFX is going at a slightly cheaper price. However I have also been made aware from both YT videos & online this model has some issues.
The card itself looks great but I don't want to invest in an expensive paperweight.
Can any users of this card confirm if they are still having issues? Are the issues related to drivers software or the actual card itself?
Any advice appreciated, in certainly no pro when it comes to graphic cards although I know the basics.
Thanks in advance

Lutfij

Titan
If it's drivers than it's going to affect any AMD card from that series, regardless of maker. If it's thermal issues, it can be down to the design or the power delivery of the board.

Are you confined to XFX alone? Preferred site for purchase for the GPU?

Oct 22, 2019
Thanks for reply
No I'm certainly not confined to any brand but trying to keep on budget up to £380 (at a push £400)..I may even wait it out to see if black Friday sales come up with anything.
I'm using a Ryzen 7 3700x, b450 pro carbon & 16gb 3200 ram with Corsair 650 gold PSU so I know my rigg should handle a RX 5700xt just unsure which one is great within my budget really.
As I said love the design of the XFX card but if it's a card to avoid then I'm open to other brands