[SOLVED] Xfx rx 5700xt thicc ii ultra

Apr 19, 2020
Hi, i live in uk and currently amazon has a very good deal on the xfx rx 5700xt thicc ii ultra. I wanted to know how this card peforms compared to other rx 5700xt. Ive seen some people having issues with the vram temps. But i believe that amazon is currently selling the revised version of the card which has better temps.
So shall i purchase the card.

Thanks

Solution
Hi, i live in uk and currently amazon has a very good deal on the xfx rx 5700xt thicc ii ultra. I wanted to know how this card peforms compared to other rx 5700xt. Ive seen some people having issues with the vram temps. But i believe that amazon is currently selling the revised version of the card which has better temps.

Thanks

With or without the deal, the rx 5700xt has a great price/performance, but many people experience issues with the drivers. Me personally wouldn't risk it if I was unable to return it, so check that first. If so, I'd say go for it. I don't know how exactly how that card performes compared to other 5700xt cars but just search for reviews or benchmarks.

Chimi02

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2015

Thanks

With or without the deal, the rx 5700xt has a great price/performance, but many people experience issues with the drivers. Me personally wouldn't risk it if I was unable to return it, so check that first. If so, I'd say go for it. I don't know how exactly how that card performes compared to other 5700xt cars but just search for reviews or benchmarks.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS