[SOLVED] XFX Rx 580 Black Screen Issues

Mar 27, 2021
Hello, I use an XFX RX 580 and have been having a black screen crash problem for a long time now. I have changed my power supply 3 times now, and for some reason it crashes under loads of medium to high games, heres how I can make it happen less. Lowering Core and Memory clocks, Undervolting the GPU, and Upping the fan speed (Even though it shows no signs of overheating at all, crashes at like 60 degrees C) These things lower the likelyhoods of the crashes however they dont fix it in any way. Intense games are barely playable whats so ever. I would really appreciate some help.

Ryzen 5 2600
32 Gigs Of (RECENTLY AQUIRED RAM its like Vengance RGB)
XFX Rx 580 4GB
750 Watt EVGA 80+ bronze power supply. (I have changed this twice already and have done countless psu tests this is not a power supply issue at all trust me)
b450m ASUS motherboard.

Also i have done <Mod Edit> so many clean windows installs registry fixes and drivers fixes and honestly im sick and tired of hearing those fixes to these issues that is not the issue.

I really appreciate you reading this thank you, and would appreciate the help a ton. I have sent a bug report to AMD already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Same problem here mate, check my thread for similar description !
Try following the last few steps in my post they might give you stability, I am currently testing them at the moment.
Mar 27, 2021
Try following the last few steps in my post they might give you stability, I am currently testing them at the moment.

Solution
Mar 27, 2021
Yeah its very interesting, im pretty sure its my graphical card thats causing this but I will try it anyway!