[SOLVED] Xfx Rx 590 8gb fatboy Issue

Apr 28, 2021
So pretty much, I have had this card for close to a year and its already start giving me problems. Recently, when ever I would launch a game like fortnite, my whole pc will freeze, than my monitor will go black and come back up. I have the latest software and drivers installed. my psu is a Thermaltake 500 watts 80 plus. I had ran a benchmark test on it and the results appeard as to what it should be. I have 8gb ram and a i5 9400. I never really streamed or put my gpu under stress. What can and what should I do. Am I able to get a refund because of this??

Solution
Oh quick update this has been happening to my brother aswell, he also has a amd gpu but its a rx 570, his system has a Corsair psu, I believe this is a graphiic driver issue from amd, they have the worst drivers
AMD drivers had a bad reputation in the past, but have been relatively stable for a few years now.
Instead of working with an outdated notion, how about answering the posts already made with your full system specs, specifically the PSU?
Apr 28, 2021
Oh quick update this has been happening to my brother aswell, he also has a amd gpu but its a rx 570, his system has a Corsair psu, I believe this is a graphiic driver issue from amd, they have the worst drivers

AMD drivers had a bad reputation in the past, but have been relatively stable for a few years now.
Instead of working with an outdated notion, how about answering the posts already made with your full system specs, specifically the PSU?

Reactions: spentshells
Solution
Apr 28, 2021
I5 9400, H310 LGA 1151 DDR4, 4x2 patriot ram 2666mhz, 2TB segate HD,
Thermaltake Smart 500W ATX 12V V2.3/EPS 12V 80 Plus Certified Active PFC Power Supply PS-SPD-0500NPCWUS-W, Corsaire Carbide Gaming Case and then the gpu.