Question Xfx Rx480 runs but no video output

agangurde1000

Commendable
Nov 6, 2017
I have purchase used Xfx rx480 from Ali express . when I install it in my mobo it runs fans spins and red light starts , but there is no video output on my monitor but in background PC gets start .
But if I used my mobo display port its work perfectly fine but then in device manager there is no sign of my GPU . I also uninstall all graphic driver's but still no sign of output , then I tried to install graphic drivers of amd while display connection was from mobo application says no graphic card detected .
I am Noob in PC building so please help me I search online for hole day and I come to a conclusion that I should update my bios but I can't find bios of my mobo
My mobo = zebronics h61 .
I install CPU z for information
It says motherboard manufacturer INTEL CORPORATION model H61 and also says tobo filled by OEM I don't know what is it .
Also I download ddu install previous graphic drivers then select GPU AMD CLEAN AND SHUTDOWN after that I plug in to my GPU and hit start bloom
Nothing happens: ( plz guys help me

DSzymborski

Glorious
How do you know the converter is working (I assume that is what you mean by "convert is Woking)? What is the exact port you're attempting to convert to VGA and the exact cable/converter you purchased?

Also, where is the listing for this purchase? Used GPU off alibaba doesn't exactly sound like a promising scenario.

Reactions: agangurde1000

agangurde1000

Commendable
Nov 6, 2017
How do you know the converter is working (I assume that is what you mean by "convert is Woking)? What is the exact port you're attempting to convert to VGA and the exact cable/converter you purchased?

Also, where is the listing for this purchase? Used GPU off alibaba doesn't exactly sound like a promising scenario.
HDMI to VGA

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS