First of my specs:
-AMD Ryzen 2200g
-Gigabyte A320m
-2 8gb RAM corsair
-Windows 10
-XFX RX580 Radeon 8 GBs
-SDD Toshiba hardrive
I bought this card through an online shop:

https://tiendamia.com/pe/producto?a...GB-GDDR5-VR-Ready-Dual-BIOS-3xDP-HDMI-DVI-AMD

No problem for about two or three weeks, no overcloking as I read my moba doesn't support that and I haven't been into that anyway, also I used a stabilizer just in case a power surge, all was going well and then this morning the card suddenly died, I tried another PSU, checking the pins and sockets, cleaning up even while there was no dust, and looking if it was some other component, unfortunately none of my tests and the tips published online helped me solve anything. When trying to turn-on the PC after reconnecting everything I noticed the red LED of the card near the power plug flashed once and then nothing happened, so I am concluding this one is dead as everything works fine when removing it and using the integrated Vega 8 in the processor.

Now my question is simple, is there any way I can return this card to XFX and get it repaired, a new one or a refund? I am currently living in Peru, and so far as I know XFX doesn't have any office here, for what I have watched in youtube people have had similar problems and they fixed it just by detecting the dead component and replacing it with a new one, but I am not sure what to do, do I wait for XFX support answer?

Thanks in advance for any word.

May 27, 2019
Right, I did forget that, it's a EVGA 700BR, recently bought it along with a Forza FVR-1202USB at a local store, as for the graphic card the online shop had a 7 days return policy so I guess I am out of range with them, according to the XFX serial number , the transaction happened in April the first (yeah, I know the irony) and it's supposed to have a warranty until April 1st 2022, the travel to Peru took about two weeks and then I stored it for 2 weeks as I was busy with stuff at the office and my degree thesis.

May 27, 2019
Contact XFX. See what they say.

My XFX 580 is still going strong after 18 months.

Well, they have approved RMA, but I have calculated I may need to shell out 50 dollars (30% of the card's value!) for all the delivery needs since I would rather use DHL than our national delivery system, I think I will rather use that money for a RTX 2060 Super since that's exactly the cost difference with a standard RTX 2060, also, I will buy it at a local store, that will avoid shipping problems if things eventually go bad, I suppose I may send the RX580 a few weeks later as it's still within warrant time, although I am not sure about that point, and there may be a chance they may decide it was my fault or something. Either way, I will never ever again buy an electronic device online, this has been a very hard lesson.